Skip to content

Broken Link Checker

Broken Link Checker

Categories

261 results found

1. Internal links don't respect a separate wp-admin port. I use the admin ssl plugin, and while links generated by the broken link checker use ssl and the correct hostname, they strip out the ssl port (which is not the same port as used by the main site).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sometimes link checker returns erroneous server not found error for images pathed as absolute rath than relative.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. check links not on time based schedule, but execute search or check when visitor came. So it's will reduce the load when run on shared hosting

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'd love to see an option to enable a check of the pages that the links point to, and then flag if the page itself has been updated.

This would be particularly useful for links that point to external pages by checking if a page has been updated since the last time the site administrator checked or changed a give link.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. For example, I do not want the link to "all broken links" going out to each individual author, so it would be nice to be able to change the email template which goes to them

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am getting a Fatal Error on my blog with thousands of posts on WP4.3.1. (Its a normal wordpress blog single user)

Error 1 (With no other plugin activated): Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 86 bytes) in /home/XXXXX/public_html/website.com/wp-includes/cache.php on line 635

Error 2 (With all plugins activated): Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 256 bytes) in /home/lXXXX/public_html/website.com/wp-includes/post.php on line 2122

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Wayback Machine (archive.org) makes it easy to try to redirect dead links to what they looked like at the time the post was written. The URL format is https://web.archive.org/web/[yyyy][mm][dd]/[originalurl].

It would be awesome if there was a button next to each broken link that tried to replace the 404 with the archive.org version.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Love the plugin. Found compatibility issue with WP 3.2.

See error:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../wp-includes/class-json.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php') in ../broken-link-checker/includes/screen-meta-links.php on line 13

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Recently I implemented Cloudflare in some of my blogs. Right, I'm using broken link on it, and I found all the link broken. You can see the screenshot hiere:
    http://screencast.com/t/sDS86fY7fn

When disable the cloudflare services, all work right and no broken link are shown.

Wat is Cloudflare?
    They have some interesting services like CDN, and can improve the website load speed whatever the part of the world where you are.

You can check in his official site and all the features here:
    http://www.cloudflare.com/

Personaly I can appreciate a load speed improvement with cloudflare even with free service.

My feedback. Develope…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I really need a way to automate the unlinking of broken links in my blog. Is there a way to do this via cron job or can you create this functionality?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. There are some plugins which dynamically generates URLs (for antileeching protection).
    For example "Amazon S3 url generator" allows notation [S3 bucket=XXX/YYY text=txt]ZZZ[/S3] and produces http://XXX/YYY/ZZZ?expiration_time&signature
    It would be great to verify such links as well.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Broken link checker is also a great way to manage all your links . An option to add to rel="nofollow" to the link.
    You can create a fork for changing titles , attributes or the html of the link,

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I get the following error with Broken Link Checker pluginenabled:

Notice: wpdb::escape is deprecated since version 3.6! Use wpdb::prepare() or esc_sql() instead. in /f2/dvlug/public/blog/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2871

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. PHP7 is coming in the next days/weeks, with many improvements and a boost in the engine.
    But some practices are deprecated.

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; blcConfigurationManager has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/vhosts/i-am.bz/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/broken-link-checker/includes/config-manager.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; blcModule has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/vhosts/i-am.bz/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/broken-link-checker/includes/module-base.php on line 15

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; wsBrokenLinkChecker has…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sugestion: in the page of "broken link" it would be useful to have the date of the post. Put it in the screen options.
    thanks very much for your plugin.
    Asis Rodriguez

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I like this plugin, most of the time. What I find frustrating is that it keeps listing perfectly good, working links to LinkedIn profiles, including mine, as broken. So most of my maintenance is in marking those links as not broken.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →