or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DermodDermod commented  · 

Love this plugin - but now that I'm trying to encourage subscribers to feel part of the community, and have theme-my-login'ed their profiles, the only widget that appears on the dashboard is... Broken Link Checker! Which is like washing your dirty laundry in public.

• chuck scottchuck scott commented  · 

i agree ... i'd love to turn off the dashboard widget for non admins as will only confuse my nontech savvy clients ... i've tried to turn off via code below but no go .. ugh ... otherwise LOVE THIS PLUGIN - cheers - cs
        `
        /* Turn off Dashboard Widgets */
        function remove_dashboard_widgets() {
        global $wp_meta_boxes;
        unset($wp_meta_boxes['dashboard']['side']['core']['dashboard_quick_press']);
        unset($wp_meta_boxes['dashboard']['normal']['core']['dashboard_incoming_links']);
        unset($wp_meta_boxes['dashboard']['normal']['core']['dashboard_right_now']);
        unset($wp_meta_boxes['dashboard']['normal']['core']['dashboard_plugins']);
        unset($wp_meta_boxes['dashboard']['side']['core']['dashboard_recent_drafts']);
        unset($wp_meta_boxes['dashboard']['normal']['core']['dashboard_recent_comments']);
        unset($wp_meta_boxes['dashboard']['side']['core']['dashboard_primary']);
        unset($wp_meta_boxes['dashboard']['side']['core']['dashboard_secondary']);
        unset($wp_meta_boxes['dashboard']['normal']['core']['blc_dashboard_widget']);
        }

if(is_admin()){
        add_action('wp_dashboard_setup', 'remove_dashboard_widgets' );
        }
        `

Feedback and Knowledge Base